Wednesday, December 3, 2014



 THANKSGIVING
{a time to give thanks} 
     
    When I think about the Thanksgiving I say "oh it wasn't very exciting." You may be the same way. My grandparents came over and we ate good food and watched some football like normal. This would fall under that category of  "not very exciting" or "kindof boring" which is somewhat true. When you really give yourself some time to think about it, it really isn't that boring. You're spending time with your family and thanking God for what you have. We don't have to go out to New York City and see the Thanksgiving parade. Now don't get me wrong, I would love to go to the parade, but we (myself included) need to realize that that's not what Thanksgiving is all about. Thanksgiving is about being thankful for what we have and the others who came before us and started our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment